You can pay or appeal a PCN issued by UKPE here:

Please click the buttons below to make a payment or submit an appeal relating to your Parking Charge Notice (PCN). You will need the vehicle registration and Parking Charge Notice number. These details can be found on your PCN.

Pay Parking Charge Notice (PCN)

If you have a PCN number, you can make a payment by clicking here

Appeal Parking Charge Notice (PCN) 

To appeal a PCN please click here.


Ignoring your PCN could result in County Court action, please note that a County Court Judgement (CCJ) could seriously affect your credit records. A poor credit rating can make renting a property, applying for a credit card or any mortgage application extremely difficult or impossible. Further advice can be found at the National Debt Line website here or via the Citizen Advice website here.